Assemble roof and floor trusses as specified on production drawings using pre-cut wood components and metal connector plates. Work with station crew members to meet production goals in a safe and efficient manner. Previous truss experience is not required, we offer on the job training and advancement opportunities.
- Assemble wood roof and floor trusses on assembly tables
- Secure correct component parts and supplies required for the operation
- Operate manufacturing equipment and hand tools as required to complete the assembly process
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with the company’s safety policies
- Read and understand production drawings
- Perform other duties as assigned